Saturday, April 19, 2014

i think it's [b]rigged.

i find this kind of comical.  in celebration of my week off, i stayed up late the other night taking a bunch of free online mbti quizzes, since i was so curious after my other ones didn't match up.  my results:

  • INTJ:   67% I,   12% N,   1% T,   11% J --------------------------humanmetrics.com
  • ISFP:  33% I,   19% S,   16% F,  14% P (30% turbulent)---16personalities.com
  • INFP:   2% I,   20% N,  56% F,  10% P----------------------------similarminds.com
  • INFJ:   no percentages----------------------------------------------------personality-testing.info
  • ISFJ:   72% I,   14% S,   42% F,  14% J--------------------------celebritytypes.com
those were all on the same night.


earlier tests (they were close to the same time though):
  • ISTJ--16personalities.com
  • INFJ--humanmetrics.com
  • ISFP--16personalities.com

i'd say introversion is pretty certain (is that a 2% preference i see there???) and feeling is reasonably sure.  it looks like i might be more judging than perceiving, slightly, maybe.  the other one.... who even knows?


conclusive? no.  amusing? yes.  i might be the only person on the planet capable of failing a personality test.

1 comment:

  1. i'd expect more waffling during formative years, as well as from someone close to the middle.

    also, almost all of my closest and most influential (on me) friends have been close to the middle on at least two spectra.

    ReplyDelete