Wednesday, May 11, 2016

sfftmom: shelf 6--hypocrites

The travelers approached the next section, HYPOCRITES, and a ghastly-looking man peered out from behind the corner.  Although he dressed in clean, perfectly-pressed Ministry robes, his face had been stretched horrifically to two sides of his head.  His mouth had been stretched to an unnatural width, with the skin in the middle of it fused together.  One eye had migrated to each side of his head, and his nose had been flayed open.  Snape urged Albus on.
Disgusted, Albus asked, “Who are you?”
“My name is Barty Crouch, one of the most respectable workers of the Ministry of Magic, and widely regarded as such until my son got caught in alliance with Death Eaters.  I sentenced him to Azkaban for his crimes, but it was too late.  The entire wizarding world now knew that I, Barty Crouch of the Ministry of Magic, had raised up a son who had blatantly defied the laws of Magic. Now I am punished here for my disgrace, with the two-faced.”

No comments:

Post a Comment